Profissionais: 5236
Prontuários: 183437

Esqueceu a senha? Cadastro da senha

Portal Saude Direta - Busca Palavra

BUSCA POR PALAVRA

POSTAGENS ANTERIORES

TAGS CLOUD

Protocolos - Algoritmos - Diretrizes - Fluxogramas

Baixar o Adobe Acrobat Reader
Para visualizar os conteúdos abaixo é necessário ter o Adobe Acrobat Reader instalado.

Advertência: Estes artigos e resumos são protegidos pela Lei de Direitos Autorais (Lei 9.610/98), sendo vedada a sua transcrição sem citação da fonte e a sua reprodução com finalidades comerciais sem autorização dos autores.

JSH Guidelines for the Management of Hepatitis B Virus Infection

Drafting Committee for Hepatitis Management Guidelines and the Japan Societyof Hepatology
Hepatology Research 2014; 44 (Suppl. 1): 1–58
Número: 2906 / Publicado em 06/03/2015 - 16:03

It is estimated that there are 400 million patients of persistent hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection in the world. In Japan, the HBV infection rate is around 1%. HBV infection at birth or during infancy leads to persistent infection in over 90% of cases. Approximately 90% of these undergo seroconversion from HBe antigen (HBeAg) positive at the initial stage to anti-HBe antibody positive and become inactive carriers, and in virtually all cases the condition effectively stabilizes. But in the remaining 10% the virus remains active, leading to chronic hepatitis, and in around 2% of cases annually, there is further progression to liver cirrhosis, with potential for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and liver failure.

Abrir arquivo em PDF

Footer - v1.3
Atualizado em
04/02/2016
Saude-Direta-Facebook Saude-Direta-LinkedIN Saude-Direta-Twitter